All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe Beautiful Disruption is a vivid and inspiring work of lyricism, intelligence and emotion that uniquely sheds light on the processes of struggle and self-discovery. The Beautiful Disruption explores the dynamics of family mental illness, self-prophecy and transformation through the lens of a heartbroken woman. GG Renee wrote this book to put a poetic frame around her own inner conflicts and to encourage her target audience - complex, creative, introspective women - to embrace what they have been through and live their stories with their eyes and hearts wide open. In the words of Akilah S. Richards of RadicalSelfie.com, The Beautiful Disruption is a manual for how to explore yourself without judgment. Who doesn't need that?
- Author BiographyGG Renee Hill is an independent author, blogger and soulful living coach based in the DC area. Through her blog, books and self-discovery courses, she explores all the many layers that make women the beautiful contradictions that they are. Her content resonates with introspective women who crave meaning and absorb life deeply. GG Renee's mission is to inspire her readers to channel their complex feelings into creative expression.
- Author(s)Gg Renee Hill
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.