CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- SynopsisIn this book we consider human interactions and interactions between physical particles as invariant, and in that regard equal, and the so-called "no isomorphism" argument will be refuted from future considerations. The train of reasoning, with respect to the argument, can be found in 6]. We believe there has to be some rigorous and effective way to walk about art, beauty, perception, consciousness, love, hatred, violence, etc. ., A way to connect the entire "ambiguous universe" together. In other words, there has to be an objective way referred to some differentiable topological manifold of n dimensions, where the dimension n can be a representation of any event, positive integer, whatever, or even zero, if we allow ourselves to think of a single point as constituting a O-manifold 9]. At any rate, the purpose of this book is dedicated to the search of the true objective of life and its representations of beauty, where all diversity of expression "in the eye of the beholder," could be unified in a "invariant gauge theory of perception" setting the frame for a global "holographic" understanding of reality.
- AuthorEva Houston,Ivo
- Number Of Pages148 pages
- Publication Date2008-01-01
- PublisherXlibris Corporation LLC
- Publication Year20080000
- Weight8 Oz
- Height0.3 In.
- Width6 In.
- Length9 In.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.