All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarol Leonard had been a midwife for over 30 years when she experienced a little blip in her career and wandered off in a completely unexpected direction. This book is a screamingly funny account of one woman's postmepausal experience of being in Beauty School. Outrageous and whip-smart.
- Author BiographyCarol Leonard, a foremother of the modern midwifery movement, is a NH Certified Midwife who has been practicing for the last three decades. She is also a licensed Esthetician. She is currently building a 400 acre farm in Ellsoworth, Maine named Bad Beaver Farm.
- Author(s)Carol Leonard
- PublisherBad Beaver Publishing
- Date of Publication08/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBad Beaver Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.