The Beauty of Life: William Morris and the Art of Design by Thames & Hudson Ltd (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the achievements of William Morris and his firm, drawing on material from the Huntington Library and Arts Collections in California. It contains studies of Morris the man, the firm he founded, its designs for stained glass and interior decoration, and Morris's adventures in fine printing, as well as an essay on his successor at Morris & Company, J.H. Dearle. It also explores attitudes to and the design legacy of Morris and his firm in the late 19th and 20th centuries on both sides of the Atlantic.
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2003
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note120 illustrations, (80 colour )
- Weight850 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byDiane Waggoner,Pat Kirkham
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.