The Becoming a Master Student: The Essential Guide to Becoming a Master Student by Dave Ellis (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO BECOMING A MASTER STUDENT, 3nd Edition, was written with you in mind. Beginning with an introduction to higher education, you will learn about Master Student Qualities--the attitudes and behaviors that lead to success in the classroom and beyond. Tools like the Discovery Wheel, the Discovery and Intention Journal Entry System, Power Process articles, and the Kolb Learning Style Inventory (LSI) guide you through self-assessment and discovery, creating a foundation from which to build solid strategies for academic growth. Each page of this brief, 160-page text, invites you to put new ideas into action immediately and select additional strategies as you plan for your future. A new chapter on Using Techlogy to Succeed provides the essentials of information literacy, using techlogy to capture ideas and get organized, joining virtual teams, and using social networking responsibly.
- Author BiographyDave Ellis is a leadership coach, author, educator, and philanthropist. He is a respected lecturer and electrifying workshop leader who has captivated audiences worldwide since first sharing his principles in 1979. Ellis got started in education in 1976, when he taught junior high school math. After getting a master's degree in mathematics, he taught computer science for six years at National American University, where he became Assistant Dean of Student Services. In 1979, he designed a course to improve student retention and then traveled the country for a decade conducting workshops for teachers on ways to improve student retention and test scores. He began training coaches in 1983 and started a public course for coaches in 1993. He puts into practice the principles he teaches, utilizing his remarkable system in his own life. His friends and colleagues often describe him as the happiest person they know with an amazingly wonderful life. He is president of Breakthrough Enterprises, a publishing and consulting company, as well as founder and president of The Brande Foundation, a nonprofit organization offering assistance to organizations working toward world sufficiency, environmental integrity, human rights, and personal transformation. Ellis has contributed millions of dollars to the work of his foundation and other organizations. You can visit Ellis's website at http://www.daveellisleadership.com. Ellis resides in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife Trisha. They have four daughters and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Dave Ellis
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Weight388 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.