Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bedside Book of Psychology delves deep into consciousness and casts light into the hidden reasons why we feel, think, and behave in the ways we do. Packed with illuminating real-life examples, profiles of famous psychologists, and exercises that will reveal the way your own mind works, The Bedside Book of Psychology has the power t just to intrigue and entertain, but also to change the way you think. Divided into eight fascinating chapters, The Bedside Book of Psychology covers everything from the real reasons we fall in love to the science behind a good night's sleep.
- Author BiographyDr Christian Jarrett is a psychologist turned writer who specialises in all things mind, brain, and behaviour. He is the founding editor of the British Psychological Society's award-winning Research Digest blog, and is a staff journalist on their house magazine The Psychologist. He had written articles for The Times, The Guardian, New Scientist, Psychologies, and BBC Focus, and is the author of The Rough Guide to Psychology and 30-Second Psychology.
- Author(s)Christian Jarrett,Joannah Ginsburg
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date27/02/2017
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.