All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginner's Guide to Electric Guitar is all you need to start playing electric guitar. With an easy-to-understand and down-to-earth tone, this book gets to the important stuff first and doesn't bog you down with all the details. Learn all about the different types of electric guitars, amplifiers, and effects, and learn how to play like Led Zeppelin, The White Stripes, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Green Day, Metallica, Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, Jimi Hendrix, AC/DC, Alice in Chains, and more. To keep things simple, the music examples are written in TAB only and are designed to get you playing quickly---from riffs on a single string to power chords, pentatonic scales, and tunes in drop-D tuning. The accompanying CD features a full band to play along with.
- Author(s)Burgess Speed
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width226 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.