All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDarrel Winston is a reserve police officer who finds himself walking into crimes before they happen. He needs to react after the assault has begun but his training has prepared him for this and his arrest records soar to the extent that other full time officers take tice. He finds out that his ability is t a fluke, that he is being guided by a spirit guide to the crimes so that he can intercede. He struggles with the rationale and decisions of his spirit guide as he is sent to prevent one crime, but t ather that he thinks is more deserving. He begins to understand that he will have control over where he is sent or used as he gets more involved in stopping crimes. He quits police work and the ability goes away for a number of years before he finds himself running into mir crimes around his neighborhood. A local Sheriff's lieutenant tices that Darrel is always at the scene of the crimes, making a private citizen's arrest of the suspect, so he calls Darrel in for an interview. The lieutenant thinks that Darrel is committing the crimes to gain toriety until he searches Darrel's background and sees a pattern. Although they don't see eye to eye on the psychic intervention the lieutenant can't dismiss the results and starts to keep a log of Darrel's activities. Darrel's presence at the scene can't always be documented as well as the lieutenant would like, but the fact that he was there when the crime began makes Darrel a witness and a victim.
- Author BiographyDavid Graham is a former Police Officer. He left the force after 18 years. Graham raised four boys with his wife Ann in Northern California. His oldest and youngest sons both had careers in the military and served the country through the United States Air Force as well as the United States Marines. Graham is working towards retirement now and continues to write novels loosely based from his days as an officer. He and Ann have two grandchildren together and help to take care of them every other weekend.
- Author(s)MR David Graham
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.