All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Believer is a monthly magazine where length is object. There are book reviews that are t necessarily timely, and that are very often long. There are also interviews that are very long. Focusing on writers and books they like, The Believer gives people and books the benefit of the doubt. The working title of this magazine was The Optimist.
- Author BiographyThe Believer is edited by Heidi Julavits, Andrew Leland, and Vendela Vida.
- PublisherMcSweeney's Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcSweeney's Publishing
- Weight257 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byAndrew Leland,Heidi Julavits,Vendela Vida
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.