All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe Believer's mission is to introduce readers to the best and most interesting work in the world of art, culture, and thought--whether that means literature, painting, wrestling, philosophy, or cooking--in an attractive vehicle that's free from the bugbears of condescension, mustiness, and jargony obfuscation. Its content (including essays, interviews, comics, poetry, and reviews) offers fresh perspectives from editors Heidi Julavits, Vendela Vida, and Karolina Waclawiak. Each issue includes the popular columns Stuff I've Been Reading, by Nick Hornby, and What the Swedes Read (a look at Nobel Prize-winners), by Daniel Handler. This issue features Rachel Kaadzi Ghansah on Jimi Hendrix's Electric Lady Studios, Livia Manera Sambuy on a fifteen-year friendship with Philip Roth, Lisa Wells on Finisia Medra and her mads of the Great Basin, reporting from India and the Ukraine; new poems by John Ashbery, Jynne Dilling Martin, and Rae Armantrout; and (among many other wonders) interviews with R. Crumb, Roz Chast, Stephin Merritt, Kumail Nanjiani, Zainab Salbi, and Dian Hanson.
- Author BiographyThe Believer is edited by Heidi Julavits, Vendela Vida, and Karolina Waclawiak.
- PublisherMcSweeney's Publishing
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcSweeney's Publishing
- Weight314 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndrew Leland,Heidi Julavits,Karolina Waclawiak,Vendela Vida
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.