All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Believer is a monthly magazine where length is object. It features long articles, interviews, and book reviews, as well as poems, comics, and a two-page vertically-oriented Schema spread, more or less unreproduceable on the web. The common thread in all these facets is that the Believer gives people and books the benefit of the doubt (the working title of this magazine was the Optimist). On each issue, Charles Burns's beautiful illustrations adorn the cover; our regular raft of writers, artists, and photographers fill the pages; and the feel of the Westcan Printing Group's gorgeous Roland Enviro 100 Natural recycled acid-free heavy stock paper warms your heart.
- Author BiographyThe Believer is edited by Heidi Julavits, Andrew Leland, and Vendela Vida.
- PublisherMcSweeney's Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcSweeney's Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight205 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byAndrew Leland,Heidi Julavits,Vendela Vida
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.