Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.96
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $20.32
About this product
- DescriptionA private academy. A cult leader. A girl caught in the middle. After Greer Cann discovers that shoplifting can be a sport and sex can be a superpower, her parents pack her up and send her off to McCracken Hill-a cloistered academy for troubled teens. At McCracken, Greer chafes under the elaborate systems and self-help lingo of therapeutic education. Then Greer meets Addison Bradley. A handsome, charismatic local, Addison seems almost as devoted to Greer as he is to the 12 steps. When he introduces Greer to his mentor Joshua, she finds herself captivated by the older man's calm wisdom. Finally, Greer feels understood. But Greer starts to question: Where has Joshua come from? What does he want in return for his guidance? The more she digs, the more his lies are exposed. When Joshua's influence over Addison edges them all closer to danger, Greer decides to confront them both. Suddenly, she finds herself on the outside of Joshua's circle. And swiftly, she discovers it's t safe there.
- Author BiographyEireann Corrigan is the author of the poetry memoir You Remind Me of You, and the novels Splintering, Ordinary Ghosts, and Accomplice, which Publishers Weekly called haunting and provocative in a starred review. She lives in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Eireann Corrigan
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight476 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.