All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA glorious epic fantasy in the grand tradition of CS Lewis and Philip Pullman. The Mirror Chronicles will take you into ather world, and on the adventure of your lifetime Half of your soul is missing. The lost part is in the mirror. And unless Sylas Tate can save you, you will never be whole again.Sylas Tate leads a lonely existence since his mother died. But then the tolling of a giant bell draws him into ather world kwn as the Other, where he discovers t only that he has an inborn talent for the nature-influenced magic of the Fourth Way, but also that his mother might just have come from this strange parallel place.Meanwhile, evil forces are stirring, and an astounding revelation awaits Sylas as to the true nature of the Other. As violence looms and the stakes get ever higher, Sylas must seek out a girl called Naeo who might just be the other half of his soul otherwise the entire universe may fall
- Author BiographyIan Johnstone was brought up in Oxfordshire and now lives in Oxford, which might suggest a man who likes to stick to what he knows. In fact, Ian makes an awkward habit of shifting between worlds. He grew up in a quiet English town but has spent much of his life travelling and working in Africa. He has a love of science but studied English Literature. He grew up in Oxford but received his degree from Cambridge.So perhaps it s not surprising at all that he writes fantastical novels about journeys to other worlds. Ian lives on a hill with his wife Emily and his daughter Ella.
- Author(s)Academic Dean and Professor of International Law Ian Johnstone
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMirror Chronicles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight399 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.