All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe conflict in Darfur had a precursor in Sudan's famines of the 1980s and 1990s. David Keen's The Benefits of Famine presented a new and startling interpretation of the causes of war-induced famine. The book is w in paperback for the first time with a new and updated introduction by the author. The Benefits of Famine gives depth to understanding the Darfur crisis.
- Author BiographyDavid Keen is Reader in Complex Emergencies at the Development Studies Institute, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)David Keen
- PublisherJames Currey
- Date of Publication11/10/2008
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEastern African Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames Currey
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight373 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.