All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new prayer book for toddlers features Mama and Papa Bear, Brother, Sister, and Honey. Nearly 50 simple rhyming prayers cover a typical day and the typical worries of a young child. From waking in the morning to going to sleep at night, from thanking God for a meal to praying for His comfort when afraid, the prayers will help little ones see that any moment is a good moment to talk to God. With its soft padded cover and convenient size, the book is the perfect way to teach children about prayer and the ways God cares for us each day.
- Author BiographyMike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started writing about and drawing them too. Although Stan died in 2005 and Jan in 2012, Mike carries on his parents love of creating Berenstain Bear stories from an area that looks a lot like Bear Country, in southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Mike Berenstain
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleBerenstain Bears#174;
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.