All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's The Berenstain Bears' Country Cookbook! Bear lovers everywhere are sure to find favorite recipes for fun food in this new kid-friendly, cookbook--ranging from Bear favorites that use honey and berries to pie, a delicious stew, and even some Berenstain favorites like Jan Berenstain's famous green lasagna. Featuring breakfast, lunch, main meal, and dessert recipes as well as kid-friendly cooking tips such as food and measurement conversions, this is sure to become a go-to cookbook for delicious and fun recipes kids can cook with an adult.
- Author BiographyMike Berenstain grew up watching his parents, Stan and Jan, working together to write and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too.
- Author(s)Mike Berenstain
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBerenstain Bears/Living Lights
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight471 g
- Width209 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ron Nickel
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.