The Berenstain Bears Don't Pollute Anymore by Jan Berenstain, Stan Berenstain (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.76Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by jlb225oz
- Est. delivery by 5 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen careless citizens pose a threat to Bear Country's environment, Brotherand Sister Bear form the Earthsavers Club. Their spirited ecological effortsdeliver a timely message about the urgent need to mend our polluting andwasteful ways.
- Author BiographyStan and Jan Berenstain were already successful cartoonists for magazines and adult humor books when they began writing children's books. The first story starring the bear family, The Big Honey Hunt, appeared in 1962. Since then, more than 360 Berenstain Bears books have been published, and more than 300 million copies have been sold. What began as an idea sparked by their young sons' love of reading has become one of the best-selling children's book series ever.
- Author(s)Jan Berenstain,Stan Berenstain
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication07/11/1997
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleFirst Time Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content NoteFull-Colour Illustrations
- Weight80 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 2 to 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.