All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Mama concludes that there's too much Me, me, me! in Brother andSister's behavior, she encourages them to help elderly Widow McGrizz deal withher full and messy attic. While the cubs are resistant at first, they soon findthat there are rewards in giving a helping hand to those less fortunate.
- Author(s)Jan Berenstain,Stan Berenstain
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication21/07/1998
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBerenstain Bears (8x8)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width207 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jan Berenstain,Stan Berenstain
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.