All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can Santa's sleigh land when there's sw onthe ground? How can hepossibly fit down all those skinny-minny little chimneys? And how come everymall has a different Santa? These are just some of the highly delicate issueshandled in this classic First Time Book that's back in print with acheery new cover for a new generation of Bear fans.
- Author(s)Stan And Jan Berenstain Berenstain
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication12/10/1984
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBerenstain Bears First Time Chapter Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width206 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.