All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith help from Mama and Papa (who get a little advice from Grizzly Gran), Sister Bear learns to stop her nervous nail biting before it turns into a badhabit.
- Author BiographyStan and Jan Berenstain were already successful cartoonists for magazines and adult humor books when they began writing children's books. The first story starring the bear family, The Big Honey Hunt, appeared in 1962. Since then, more than 360 Berenstain Bears books have been published, and more than 300 million copies have been sold. What began as an idea sparked by their young sons' love of reading has become one of the best-selling children's book series ever.
- Author(s)Jan Berenstain,Stan Berenstain
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1987
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleFirst Time Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content NoteFull-Colour Illustrations
- Weight80 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Reading Age2+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.