Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a wealth of fascinating photographs and documents, this book tells the full story of the Berlin Wall; from the barbed wire barriers of August 1961 to the 12 foot 'Fourth Generation Wall'. It describes the feelings and reactions of the people of both East and West Berlin from the day the wall went up until the events of 9th November 1989, which led to the collapse of what had been the most closely-guarded border in the world.
- Author(s)Thomas Flemming
- PublisherThe Armchair Traveller at the Bookhaus
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Armchair Traveller at the BookHaus
- Content Note60
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.