All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title examines an important historic eventthe Berlin Walls division of the city of Berlin, Germany, from the building of the wall to its destruction. Easy-to-read, compelling text explores why the wall was built, what it was like living in a divided city, and why the wall was torn down. Also discussed is the political context behind the wall, including the events in Germany following World War II and the tensions between capitalism and communism during the Cold War. Features include a table of contents, glossary, selected bibliography, Web sites, source tes, and an index, plus a timeline and essential facts. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Essential Library is an imprint of ABDO Publishing Company.
- Author(s)Christine Zuchora-Walske
- PublisherAbdo Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEssential Events (ABDO)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbdo Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.