All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop the ideal procurement strategy and learn which additional returns can be achieved with a motivated and highly qualified procurement team in this easily comprehensible book. For most entrepreneurs and top managers, procurement is t one of the management tasks with the highest priority. This is a mistake as there is much potential for saving and optimization. The reason for this error is obvious - very few managers have stopped off at procurement on their way to the top. Using impressive examples, Gerd Kerkhoff educates you about this important topic. He shows how your company can test the efficacy of its relationships to suppliers with often astounding results - savings of over 10 percent! Order your copy today.
- Author BiographyGerd Kerkhoff is managing director of Gerd Kerkhoff Consulting GmbH, one of the largest management consultants specialized in procurement. His clients include DAX-listed companies as well as SMEs, and he is often recommended by Germany's large banks.
- Author(s)Gerd Kerkhoff
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width186 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.