All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fun book filled with 50 activities that Elementary students can color. This is also a learning book. If you have advanced Preschoolers, then they will enjoy this book as well. Your child will be able to review or be introduced to shapes, fruits, vegetables, animals, vehicles, seasons, and other activities. This activity book is very helpful when you need to keep your child busy while learning at the same time. I'm absolutely certain that your child will enjoy... The BEST Activity Book
- Author BiographyShabarbara Best-Everette is a graduate of The University of North Carolina at Greensboro with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Development and Family Studies (1998). She is a Military Spouse and is also the mother of one son, Malachi. She is the Owner and Operator of Words From The Heart Publishing Company. Shabarbara is a Motivational Speaker. She is also the Author of You Don't Know My Story Will You Be My Friend? You Still Don't Know My Story Where's My Mommy? I Miss My Dad Why Am I So Sick Why Am I So Sick Activity Book Stop Bullying Me! Stop Bullying Me Activity Book Elementary Stop Bullying Me Activity Book Preschool No More Cyber Bullying Surviving The Storm: Life With And After Cancer and The Fun Coloring & Activity Book. Shabarbara is a former Special Needs Teacher and Day Care Owner. She has always had a love for children with and without disabilities. She always makes learning fun so this activity book just seemed ideal. Check out all of her books at www.AuthorShabarbara.com.
- Author(s)Shabarbara Best- Everette
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.