All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology collects the ten winners of the 2012 Best American Newspaper Narrative Writing Contest at the Mayborn Literary Nonfiction Conference, which is hosted by the Frank W. Mayborn Graduate Institute of Journalism at the University of North Texas, USA. The contest hors exemplary narrative work and encourages narrative nfiction storytelling at newspapers across the United States.
- Author BiographyGeorge Getschow teaches in the University of North Texas, USA's Mayborn School of Journalism and is the writer-in-residence for the Mayborn Literary Nonfiction Conference. He was a reporter at the Wall Street Journal bureau in Chicago and also chief of the Dallas and Houston bureaus. Getschow was a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize.
- PublisherUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- Place of PublicationDenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGeorge Getschow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.