All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents several new results on the best simultaneous approximation in locally convex spaces. The concept of nuclear cone is systematically used to establish some interesting relations with Pareto optimization and the duality for vectorial optimization programs with multifunctions.
- Author BiographyThe Authors: George Isac is a Full Professor (PH.D.) at the Department of Mathematics, Royal Military College of St-Jean, Quebec, Canada. He is an active author in: Nonlinear Analysis, Complementarity Theory, Optimization, Pareto Optimization and Ordered spaces.Vasile Postolica has his Ph.D. in Mathematics. He is an active researcher in the Best Approximation Theory, in Pareto Optimization and spline Functions.
- Author(s)George Isac,Vasile Postolica,Vasile Postolicaa
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleApproximation & Optimization S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1993
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight190 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.