All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the creators of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Book of Useless Information comes ather enlightening, entertaining, and ultimately useless assortment of trivia. If you find yourself transfixed by the most trivial of trivia, or mesmerized by the most mir of minutiae, The Useless Information Society's latest findings can satisfy your every need. This wide-ranging collection will fill every ok and cranny of your brain with information you'll surely never need, but will enjoy learning anyway! Did you kw... - that penguins can jump six feet out of the water? - that everyone is color-blind at birth? Would you care to kw... - what the first meal eaten on the moon was? - what country drinks the most Coca-Cola? (Hint: It's t the United States.) In 1995, a secret society was formed comprising Britain's foremost thinkers, writers, and artists to trade and share in useless information (or, as founding member Keith Waterhouse, playwright and journalist, would have it, totally bloody useless ).
- Author BiographyNoel Botham is chairman and founding member of the Useless Information Society. Botham and the rest of his team lurk mostly around London.
- Author(s)Noel Botham
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Putnam Inc
- Weight159 g
- Width166 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.