Save on Travel Guides
- AU $22.00Trending at AU $24.92
- AU $24.33Trending at AU $25.86
- AU $8.69Trending at AU $14.86
- AU $24.29Trending at AU $24.70
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $32.62
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $16.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide contains impartially written reports on over 420 campsites in Italy, including many of the very finest, each being individually inspected and selected. We also feature reports on over 80 of the very best sites in Croatia and Slovenia, destination countries which have seen a substantial surge in interest in recent years. We aim to provide you with a selection of the best, rather than information on all - in short, a more selective, qualitative approach. New, improved maps and indexes are also included, designed to help you find the choice of campsite that's right for you. What's inside? * Covers all the main regions of Italy including Sicily and Sardinia * Selected campsites in Croatia and Slovenia * Tourist information on the regions of Italy * Town/Village index * Full colour layout, indexed by region and nearest town, with colour maps
- Author BiographyAlan Rogers himself started off with the very specific aim of providing people with the necessary information to allow them make an informed decision about their holiday destination. Today we still do that. We work with campsites across Europe in all countries, including the UK. We visit campsites for inspection purposes (or even just for pleasure!). We collaborate with campsites on tour operating programmes, we help campsites promote themselves. In short we work with campsites all day, every day. We know campsites 'inside out'. We make regular campsite visits, staying on-site as we travel, using their facilities, eating in their restaurants (it's hard work but someone has to do it). What this means is we know campsites. We know which campsites would suit active families; which are great for get-away-from-it-all couples; we know which campsites are planning super new pool complexes; which campsites offer a fantastic menu gourmand in their on-site restaurant; which campsites allow you to launch a small boat from their slipway; which campsites have a decent playing area for kicking a ball around; which campsites have flat, grassy pitches and which have solid hard standings. What this means is we can make a difference to your holiday. We are not a large organisation - we number less than 30 in both the UK and Netherlands offices. In fact our 8 most experienced and senior people have spent over 150 years working with campsites across Europe. That's an astonishing average of nearly 20 years each, producing guides and organising holidays for countless thousands. We expect to do this for at least another 150 years (give or take!), providing you with information to help you choose the right campsite for your next holiday. We wish you well on your travels.
- PublisherAlan Rogers Travel Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationGoudhurst
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlan Rogers Travel Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/09/2016
- Content NoteFull colour photographs
- Width148 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.