All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 200 fabulous fuss-free recipes for the busy cook, including instant indulgences, healthy snacks, family meals and last-minute entertaining, with over 800 photographs. There are 200 fuss-free recipes: quick and easy cooking for every kind of meal and occasion, with over 800 photographs to guarantee success. How to make clever use of fresh and tasty ingredients to produce delectably quick appetizers, quick-fix lunches, nutritious main courses, irresistible desserts and tempting drinks? This title offers advice on how to create meals with flavour and texture from fewer ingredients, make use of quick-cook methods, minimize kitchen utensils, and rustle up a wide range of simple and speedy accompaniments. Clear step-by-step instructions guide you through every stage of preparation and explain specific techniques, and there is an inspiring colour photograph of every dish. Full nutritional information listed for every recipe makes it easy to work out healthy options for special diets. This is the ultimate guide to producing fast and flavoursome food in a matter of minutes, with delicious recipes that require minimal preparation and cooking time. There are recipes in the book to suit every kind of meal and appetite, from a simple smoked salmon and chive omelette for an indulgent midday lunch, to a quick yet classic dish of mussels in white wine for supper. There are fantastic ideas for rustling up quick but unusual accompaniments, such as creamy polenta with dolcelatte, and perfect speedy party dishes such as chilli-spiced chicken wings. Home-made delights like grilled pineapple and rum cream will leave the frozen supermarket desserts sitting on the shelf.
- Author BiographyJenni Fleetwood is the author of a number of cookbooks and is also an established cookery editor. A keen traveller, she likes nothing more than visiting other countries and seeking out - and sampling - the local cuisine. Jenni lives with her family in the country and is very accustomed to rustling up something quick and delicious for supper.
- Author(s)Jenni Fleetwood
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 800 colour photographs
- Weight1256 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.30Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $33.91Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.44Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.