All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever heard a Jewish, Italian, Irish, Libyan, Catholic, Mexican, Polish, Norwegian, or an Essex Girl, Newfie, Mother-in-Law, or joke aimed at a mirity, this book of Brighton and Hove Albion Jokes is for you. In this t-so-original book, The Best Ever Book of Brighton and Hove Albion Jokes; Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Kw-Who, Mark Young takes a whole lot of tired, worn out jokes and makes them funny again. The Best Ever Book of Brighton and Hove Albion Jokes is so uriginal, it's original. And, if you don't burst out laughing from at least one Brighton and Hove Albion Fan joke in this book, there's something wrong with you. This book has so many Brighton and Hove Albion Jokes, you won't kw where to start. For example: Why do Brighton and Hove Albion Fans wear slip-on shoes? You need an IQ of at least 4 to tie a shoelace. *** An evil genie captured a Brighton and Hove Albion Fan and her two friends and banished them to the desert for a week. The genie allowed each person to bring one thing. The first friend brought a canteen so he wouldn't die of thirst. The second friend brought an umbrella to keep the sun off. The Brighton and Hove Albion Fan brought a car door, because if it got too hot she could just roll down the window! *** Did you hear about the Brighton and Hove Albion Fan who wore two jackets when she painted the house? The instructions on the can said: Put on two coats. *** Why do Brighton and Hove Albion Fans laugh three times when they hear a joke? Once when it is told, once when it is explained to them, and once when they understand it.
- Author BiographyMark Geoffrey Young is an American-Australian writer, journalist, broadcaster and humorist who has written hundreds of books, articles and stories for magazines, newspapers and radio stations around the world. His books include The Best Ever Book of ... Jokes, The Best every Guide to Demotivation for ..., and The Best Ever Book of Money Saving Tips for ...
- Author(s)Mark Geoffrey Young
- Date of Publication21/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.