All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever heard a Jewish, Blond, Italian, Irish, Blond, Libyan, Catholic, Mexican, Polish, Australian, Norwegian, or an Essex Girl, Newfie, Mother-in-Law, or joke aimed at a mirity, this book of hairdresser jokes is for you. In this t-so-original book, The Best Ever Book of Hairdresser Jokes; Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Kw-Who, Mark Young takes a whole lot of tired, worn out jokes and makes them funny again. The book of hairdresser jokes is so uriginal, it's original. And, if you don't burst out laughing from at least one hairdresser joke in this book, there's something wrong with you. This book has so many hairdresser jokes, you won't kw where to start. For example: Why do hairdressers wear slip-on shoes? You need an IQ of at least 4 to tie a shoelace. *** A hairdresser and his wife were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday morning. The hairdresser turned to his wife and said: When I die, I want you to sell all my stuff. Why would you want me to do that?, asked his wife. I figure that you'll eventually remarry, and I don't want some asshole using my stuff, replied the hairdresser. The hairdresser's spouse said: What makes you think I'd marry ather asshole? *** Did you hear about the hairdresser who wore two jackets when he painted his house? The instructions on the can said: Put on two coats. *** Why do hairdressers laugh three times when they hear a joke? Once when it is told, once when it is explained to them, and once when they understand it.
- Author BiographyMark Geoffrey Young is an American-Australian writer, journalist and humorist who has written hundreds of books, articles and scripts for magazines, newspapers and radio stations around the world. His books include The West Australian Joke Book, How to Promote Your Business, Dr. Young's Guide to Demotivating Employees, How to Sell Your House Condo or Co-op in Any Market and the current series of The Best Ever Book of Jokes.
- Author(s)Mark Geoffrey Young
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.