The Best Ever Book of Pilot Jokes: Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Know-Who by Mark Geoffrey Young (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.64Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.28+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever heard a Jewish, Blond, Italian, Irish, Blond, Libyan, Catholic, Mexican, Polish, Australian, Norwegian, or an Essex Girl, Newfie, Mother-in-Law, or joke aimed at a mirity, this book of pilot jokes is for you. In this t-so-original book, The Best Ever Book of Pilot Jokes; Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Kw-Who, Mark Young takes a whole lot of tired, worn out jokes and makes them funny again. The book of pilot jokes is so uriginal, it's original. And, if you don't burst out laughing from at least one pilot joke in this book, there's something wrong with you. This book has so many pilot jokes, you won't kw where to start. For example: Why do pilots wear slip-on shoes? You need an IQ of at least 4 to tie a shoelace. *** A pilot and his wife were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday morning. The Pilot turned to his wife and said: When I die, I want you to sell all my stuff. Why would you want me to do that?, asked his wife. I figure that you'll eventually remarry, and I don't want some asshole using my stuff, replied the pilot. The pilot's spouse said: What makes you think I'd marry ather asshole? *** Did you hear about the pilot who wore two jackets when he painted his house? The instructions on the can said: Put on two coats. *** Why do pilots laugh three times when they hear a joke? Once when it is told, once when it is explained to them, and once when they understand it.
- Author BiographyMark Geoffrey Young is an American-Australian writer, journalist and humorist who has written hundreds of books, articles and scripts for magazines, newspapers and radio stations around the world. His books include The West Australian Joke Book, How to Promote Your Business, Dr. Young's Guide to Demotivating Employees, How to Sell Your House Condo or Co-op in Any Market and the current series of The Best Ever Book of Jokes.
- Author(s)Mark Geoffrey Young
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.