All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever heard a Jewish, Blond, Italian, Irish, Blond, Libyan, Catholic, Mexican, Polish, Australian, Norwegian, or an Essex Girl, Newfie, Mother-in-Law, or joke aimed at a mirity, this book of Wrestling fan jokes is for you. In this t-so-original book, The Best Ever Book of Wrestling Fan Jokes; Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Kw-Who, Mark Young takes a whole lot of tired, worn out jokes and makes them funny again. The book of wrestling fan jokes is so uriginal, it's original. And, if you don't burst out laughing from at least one wrestling fan joke in this book, there's something wrong with you. This book has so many wrestling fan jokes, you won't kw where to start. For example: Why do wrestling fans wear slip-on shoes? You need an IQ of at least 4 to tie a shoelace. *** A wrestling fan and his wife were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday morning. The Wrestling fan turned to his wife and said: When I die, I want you to sell all my stuff. Why would you want me to do that?, asked his wife. I figure that you'll eventually remarry, and I don't want some asshole using my stuff, replied the wrestling fan. The wrestling fan's spouse said: What makes you think I'd marry ather asshole? *** Did you hear about the wrestling fan who wore two jackets when he painted his house? The instructions on the can said: Put on two coats. *** Why do wrestling fans laugh three times when they hear a joke? Once when it is told, once when it is explained to them, and once when they understand it.
- Author BiographyMark Geoffrey Young is an American-Australian writer, journalist, broadcaster and humorist who has written hundreds of books, articles and stories for magazines, newspapers and radio stations around the world. His books include The Best Ever Book of ... Jokes, The Best Ever Guide to Demotivation for ..., The Best Ever Book of Money Saving Tips for ..., and The Best Ever Guide to Getting Out of Debt for ... .
- Author(s)Mark Geoffrey Young
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.