All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBaking is all about enjoyment - enjoying the time in your kitchen and revelling in the end results. Grace Cheetham reveals how to perfect the art of baking without gluten and dairy - with recipes that are simple to make, work every time, and taste just as good as those made with gluten and dairy. Try your hand at Thyme Biscuits or Olive & Rosemary Foccacia for a delicious snack. Make a quick Fig, Rosemary & Olive Pizza or a classic Beef Wellington for friends and family. Or go for full-on indulgence and bake Chocolate & Beet Cake, Fondant Fancies or Passion Fruit & Coconut Cheesecake (or all three!) Whether you want to begin gluten-free and dairy-free baking but don't kw where to start, or you are looking for fresh ideas, you'll find straightforward instructions carefully worked out to keep cakes moist, pastries and pies in once piece, and cookies with just the right amount of crunch. Grace offers up a whole host of delicious treats so that you don't have to give up on one of life's greatest pleasures.
- Author BiographyGrace Cheetham was diagnosed with allergies/intolerances at a young age. She is the author of A Cook's Bible: Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free & Dairy-Free Recipes and Simply Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free. Her blog has been voted one of the 100 Best Food Blogs and one of the Best Gluten-Free and Allergy-Friendly Food Blog.
- Author(s)Grace Cheetham
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNourish Books
- Width178 mm
- Height243 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.31New
- AU $30.25New
- AU $14.69New
- AU $34.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $29.25Trending at AU $35.65
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.11
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.