Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.37
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.39
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.65
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $37.74
About this product
- SynopsisLove to barbecue no matter what the season or where you are?With a grooved grill pan, you can sear all your favorite foods-steaks, chops, boneless chicken breasts, vegetables, shrimp-right on top of the stove. Like acharcoal fire, the high heat imparts a tinge of smoky flavor with very little added fat. And everything takes place indoors, which makes it perfect for urban kitchens. Grilling in the pan is quick and neat, providing a lean, contemporary way to cook. In Best Grill Pan Cookbook Ever, youll find tasty recipes for all kinds of grilled foods. In addition to seafood, vegetables, chicken, and meats, there are special starters, salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and such tortilla dishes as quesadillas and burritos. Theres even a sepa rate chapter that teaches how to achieve the same smoky barbecued flavor with larger cuts, such as pork tenderloin, beef short ribs, and butterflied leg of lamb, by searing them first in the pan and then finishing them off in the oven. Crispy Crab Cakes, Cajun Hot Chicken Salad, Grilled Fresh Tuna Salad Nicoise, Spicy Peanut Shrimp, Thai Basil Beef, Garlic Eggplant Steaks, Vegetarian Tortilla Turnovers, and Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Feta Cheese, Olives, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes give some idea of the kinds of delectable dishes youll find in these 150 surefire recipes.
- AuthorMarge Poore
- Number Of Pages224 pages
- Publication Date1999-10-06
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Copyright Date1999
- Weight12.7 Oz
- Height0.9 In.
- Width6 In.
- Length6.9 In.
- LC Classification NumberTX840.B3P66 1999
- Dewey Decimal641.7/6
- Dewey Edition21
Most relevant reviews
- patriciahall194...05 Jun, 2009by
THE BEST GRILL PAN COOKBOOK EVER
Great book, explains and shows you how to utilize your grill pan. Makes your food look and almost taste like it was bbq'd without having to go through so much time, not to mention that you can cook in the comfort of your home when it is 100 plus degrees out doors.