The Best Homemade Kids' Lunches on the Planet: Make Lunches Your Kids Will Love with More Than 200 Deliciously Nutritious Meal Ideas by Laura Fuentes (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.68Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all kw that kids need to eat right and get the nutrition they need to be their best all day long. So why t make lunches that will power their growing brains and bodies? Making lunches at home is a great way to keep your child healthy. Not only does it allow you to urish your child with the most pure and wholesome ingredients, but it also gives you the peace of mind of kwing what has gone into every bite your little one takes. Full of recipes to suit every age and stage, The Best Homemade Kids' Lunches on the Planet shows you how simple and easy it is to prepare food that'll be the envy of the lunch table. The 200+ adorable and inspiring recipes in this book are just as much a joy to make as they are to eat! There are even entire lunchbox meals that are gluten-, soy-, and/or nut-free. Make your own super-delicious, super-nutritious homemade lunches today-it's guaranteed to be at the top of the class!
- Author BiographyLAURA FUENTES, I'm a mother of three young school-aged children with more on the way (some day). I was born in Spain and raised on homemade food from my grandmother's kitchen. My Abuela Maruja's passion for fresh ingredients built the foundation and appreciation for wholesome foods. My extensive travel through Spain ignited my love for Tapas, or small plates. My oldest children, two ultra-picky eaters, are a daily challenge to feed nutritious food. Growing tired of my kids asking for processed packaged items claiming to be nutritious, I set out to make food that looked like what their friends were eating, but made fresh in my kitchen - all without the preservatives and processing typical of children's store-bought lunches. My love for fresh food in tapas-sized bites has helped me create fun, convenient ways to feed my kids nutritious foods. For the past five years, I've been compiling healthy recipes and am now ready to share them with other moms and dads looking for alternative, healthy lunches for their kids. In the process, MOMables(TM) was created. I'm not a trained chef, but a busy parent like you - one who wants to simplify the lunch process and help you make it fresh, fast and kid-friendly!
- Author(s)Laura Fuentes
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note60 color images
- Weight567 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.