All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.93
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.59
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.54
About this product
- DescriptionIreland is a stunning country, with gently rolling hills, moody lakes and abandoned castles. The landscape recalls an ancient past but the vibrant Irish cities and towns speak of a modern state that combines the richness of the past with the diversity of the present day. This gorgeous book presents the multifaceted views of this intriguing land, with beautiful photographs and fascinating accompanying text.
- Author BiographyKevin Eyres qualified as an arts teacher at the UEA. He has a master's degree in European cultural policy. As well as writing extensively on modern art and media-related topics, Kevin has written on various aspects of Irish cultural life and the great Irish literary figures of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. One of his earliest memories is riding to the local creamery on a horse and cart to deliver milk from his grandparents' farm on the Kerry/Limerick border.
- Author(s)Kevin Eyres
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note170 colour illustrations
- Weight1101 g
- Width236 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.