All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest-Kept Secrets of Provence offers to take you on an enchanting photographic journey through the rich history and heritage of the region, illuminated by inspiring and informative text. In this title, historic sites and architecture are covered, such as the legendary Pont D'Avign, and the Chateau D'If of The Count of Monte Christo fame, while the natural beauty that characterizes Provence is also celebrated is spades, featuring landscapes well kwn as the inspiration behind works by Cezanne and Van Gogh.
- Author BiographyDiane and Jon Sutherland are professional writers. They have written a wide variety of titles, spanning travel, food, children's, true crime, the paranormal, military history and education. They have won several literary prizes, including New York Libraries' Best of Reference and Booklist Editors' Choice Award.
- Author(s)Diane Sutherland,Jon Sutherland
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleThe Secrets of...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note160 colour illustrations
- Weight1101 g
- Width236 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.