All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.28Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.08
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.45
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.12
- AU $24.51Trending at AU $26.70
About this product
- DescriptionWith 175 brand new recipes and more two week meal plans, The Best Life Diet Cookbook will be an essential reference for people in every phase of the diet. Although it is organized like a traditional cookbook, a great deal of care has been taken to integrate it seamlessly into the plan outlined in Bob Greene's bestselling book. Dieting parents won't have to cook a separate meal for their children or spouse because the delicious and nutritionally balanced recipes like Sweet Potato Turkey Hash or Beef Stew with Winter Vegetables will keep all members of the family happy and healthy whether or t they are trying to lose weight. Each of the meal plans can be implemented at any one of five calorie levels, and there are interchangeable options for quick or low-sodium meals.
- Author BiographyBob Greene is an exercise physiologist and certified personal trainer specializing in fitness, metabolism and weight loss. He is a member of the American College of Sports Medicine and the American Council on Exercise, has been a guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show and is a contributing writer to O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Author(s)Bob Greene
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication05/01/2009
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Out-of-print date24/07/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight834 g
- Width196 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.