Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.95+ AU $8.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by tinkerbooks18
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Best Life Diet addresses all the things that conspire to make us overweight; since most people find the biggest issue they have is controlling their eating, diet takes the centre stage in this book. Based on a wide variety of satisfying, nutrient-rich and easy-to-find and prepare foods, this diet takes into account that eating is one of our greatest pleasures; you can love to eat and still live happily if you follow his advice. Greene is committed to his readers' success, so the book deals t only with nutritional needs but activity level as well. Greene will help readers understand their own body and what it really needs; of course calories count, but so does the balance of protein and carbohydrate you consume in relation to your real energy needs. So a couch potato should have a relatively lean diet of protein with fewer carbohydrates than a more active person, and an athlete needs more carbohydrates on a daily basis to fuel their higher activity level. Greene also encourages readers to understand and improve their emotional relationship with eating and food, a critical part in changing the way they eat for the better.
- Author(s)Bob Greene
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication21/01/2008
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Out-of-print date29/01/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.