All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Best Little Bread Book takes the mystery out of creating a perfect loaf of homemade bread. With recipes developed in a home kitchen by a nutritionist, you'll discover how easy it is to make delicious bread, free of unhealthy, processed ingredients. Bread has been a staple of life for centuries. Baked in your own kitchen, these recipes will bring comfort and good nutrition into your home.
- Author BiographyJosephine DeFalco has a passion for wholesome nutrition and good tasting food. She lives on a small, organic, urban farm in Arizona with her husband, 5 vegetable gardens, 23 fruit trees, 2 dogs, 4 laying hens, and Bubba, the cockatiel.
- Author(s)Josephine Defalco
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight83 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $38.26Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $43.54Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $22.85Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.