All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe Country House, a comedy about a deeply dramatic family, by Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Donald Margulies. - Dinner with the Boys, an offbeat, dark comedy by Dan Lauria about some old-time wise guys who want to have a good Italian meal and a few laughs-and tie-up some loose ends before dessert. - Mala Hierba by Tanya Saracho, inspired by Latin American culture, which pits human yearnings against the power of culturally predetermined obligations. - Based on real events, Our Lady of Kibeho by Katori Hall was hailed as the most important new play of the year! by Terry Teachout of The Wall Street Journal. - When January Feels Like Summer by Cori Thomas presents five lives colliding as a feeling of change hums in the air during one strangely warm winter in Central Harlem. - Year of the Rooster (New York Times Critics' Pick) by Eric Dufault, a fiercely comic play about cockfighting, connections, and clawing your way to the top.
- Author BiographyFor over thirty years, LAWRENCE HARBISON (Brooklyn, NY) was in charge of new play acquisition for Samuel French, Inc., during which time his work on behalf of playwrights resulted in the publication of hundreds of plays, by playwrights such as Jane Martin, Don Nigro, Tina Howe, Theresa Rebeck, Jerry Sterner, William Mastrosimone, Charles Fuller, and Ken Ludwig among many others; and the acquisition of musicals such as Smoke on the Mountain, A ...My Name Is Alice, Little Shop of Horrors, and Three Guys Naked from the Waist Down. He is the author of Best Contemporary Monologues for Men 18-35 and Best Contemporary Monologues for Women 18-35, and 25 10-Minute Plays for Teens. His column, On the Aisle with Larry, is a regular feature at www.smithandkraus.com. He is a member of the Outer Critics Circle as well as the Drama Desk and was a member of the Drama Desk Nominating Committee for the 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 seasons.
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplause Theatre Book Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byLawrence Harbison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.