All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFor ten years the Cleveland Browns compiled a better record and won more championships than any team in pro football history. They dominated an upstart league and then silenced their detractors by doing the same to the NFL. The Browns were led by Paul Brown, a football visionary who changed pro football-most important among his invations was the leading role the franchise played in the integration of pro sports.
- Author BiographyAndy Piascik is a long-time activist for peace and social justice. He has written articles about labor history, African-Americans in sports, and other subjects for a variety of publications. In addition to The Best Show in Football, he is the author of Gridiron Gauntlet. He lives in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Andy Piascik
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, black & white tables
- Weight658 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byAra Parseghian
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.