All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy little brother thinks I'm the best singer in the world. But I can't sing if there are too many people. When I was six, we were having a performance at school to celebrate spring. It would be on a real stage, with proper spotlights. I told the teacher I didn't want to...
- Author BiographyUlf Nilsson is a celebrated children's writer in Sweden and a winner of the August and American Batchelder awards. Eva Eriksson is one of Sweden's best-loved illustrators of picture books. She has received the Astrid Lindgren prize and the prestigious August award.
- Author(s)Ulf Nilsson
- PublisherGecko Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2012
- ImprintGecko Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width195 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byPenelope Todd
- Illustrator(s)Eva Eriksson
- Translated byJulia Marshall
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.