All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSarah Kozloff's study of William Wyler's drama about three Servicemen struggling to adapt to civilian life on their return home after World War II addresses the Best Years' status as a 'social problem' film depicting class divisions and the psychological effects of war, as well as its reception history and contemporary relevance.
- Author BiographySARAH KOZLOFF is ?Professor in the Department of Film, on the William R. Kenan, Jr. Chair, at Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY, USA. She is the author of a number of books, including Overhearing Film Dialogue (2000) and Invisible Storytellers: Voice-Over Narration in American Fiction Film (1988).
- Author(s)Sarah Kozloff
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication11/05/2011
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleBFI Film Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight199 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.