All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere has never been a better time to enjoy vegetarian food. Meat-free eating has well and truly outgrown its worthy-yet-dull image, and vegetarian cuisine is w widely regarded as appetizing, ecomical and invative. This book contains a complete selection of delicious vegetarian recipes and step-by-step photographs guarantee perfect results every time. Every recipe comes with a complete nutritional breakdown to help plan healthy menus.
- Author BiographyLinda Fraser is a highly experienced author and editor. She was Cooking Editor on the successful BBC Good Food magazine and has since written and edited dozens of bestselling food and recipe titles.
- Author(s)Linda Fraser
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note800
- Weight640 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.