About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Olympic Peninsula to Puget Sound, the Emerald State offers a wealth of camping opportunities. This expert guide profiles 50 of the state's best campsites, using a handy star system to rank everything from beauty, privacy, and spaciousness to quiet, security, and cleanliness. Each site is accessible by automobile but t overrun by RVs, offers great scenery, and is as close to a wilderness experience as possible. Useful at-a-glance data covers reservations, fees, and restrictions. Clear maps show campground layout, individual sites, and key facilities. Driving directions supplemented with GPS-based coordinates for each site entrance make getting there a snap.
- Author(s)Jeanne Louise Pyle
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/04/2009
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleBest Tent Camping
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content Note51 maps
- Weight257 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Revised byIan Devine
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.50Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $32.95Trending at AU $41.06
- AU $26.89Trending at AU $27.58
- AU $30.53Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $8.69Trending at AU $14.79
- AU $18.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.