Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe best articles from Christopher Schwarz! Since 1996, Christopher Schwarz has been writing about hand tools, power tools, workbenches and furniture for Popular Woodworking Magazine and has written for Woodworking Magazine. On this CD are 213 of his articles, which cover a wide range of topics, from the failings of fast-speed mortisers to the almost forgotten technique of drawboring. Here's a look at some of the highlights you'll find on this easy-to-use CD:
- 54 furniture projects: If you like the simple lines of Shaker, Arts & Crafts or Modernist furniture, you'll be sure to find plenty of projects for your to do list, including a wall-hanging tool cabinet, a reproduction of an Eames coffee table and a Shaker trestle table.
- 9 workbench articles: Learn the rules you should follow for building benches, plus get plans for a variety of workbenches, from an 18th-century behemouth to a modern bench for power-tool users.
- 54 tool reviews: Equip your shop with the best handplanes, mortisers, marking knives, rasps and saws.
- Author(s)Christopher Schwarz
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPopular Woodworking Books
- Weight45 g
- Width137 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.