All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReconnecting with such authors as Seth Godin from Guerrilla Marketing Handbook, The Father of Guerrilla Marketing, Jay Conrad Levinson, and co-author Jeannie Levinson, present fans and new guerrillas with the first book to deliver the best of Guerrilla Marketing--a combination of the latest secrets, strategies, tactics, and tools from more than 25 top selling Guerrilla Marketing books. Learn how to reshape your approach to branding, advertising, social media, networking and more--ultimately, making more money, while spending less.
- Author BiographyJay Conrad Levinson is the author of the best-selling marketing series in history, Guerrilla Marketing. His books have sold more than 20 million copies worldwide and appear in 62 languages. A former vice president and creative director at J. Walter Thompson Advertising and Leo Burnett Advertising, he is the chairman of Guerrilla Marketing International, a consulting firm serving large and small businesses worldwide. Jeannie Levinson is the co-author of Startup Guide to Guerrilla Marketing. She serves as the President of his Guerrilla Marketing International and is a founder of the Guerrilla Marketing Association, a subscription website that has been a support system for small business since l999.
- Author(s)Jay Levinson,Jeannie Levinson
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleGuerrilla Marketing
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.