All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning recipes from Irish home cooks, as well as useful tips and tricks for the kitchen With millions of people worldwide of Irish descent, there is better way to connect to your heritage than through the tradition of home-cooking. The Best of Irish Home Cooking Cookbook is the ultimate guide to bringing a taste of the Emerald Isle home; from comforting soups and stews to crowd-pleasing pub grub, Ireland has always been a nation that prides itself on enjoying good banter with family and friends over a hearty meal. Start off with a full Irish breakfast to really set yourself up for the day, or opt for a luxurious twist on eggs Benedict that takes advantage of world-rewned Irish smoked salmon. Hearty dinner options range from traditional bacon and cabbage and shepherd's pie to the favourites in Irish kitchens of today, like spaghetti Bolognese and chicken tikka masala. Finish off with baked goodies like wholesome brown bread or Granny's apple tart, all best with a good cup of tea!
- Author BiographyCaroline Gray is the editor of Easy Food magazine, Ireland s bestselling food magazine for almost a decade.
- Author(s)Caroline Gray
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.